Lets talk about my friend, old co worker & bridesmaid! She is fabulous! We worked together back in 07 and hit it off right away. Which to be honest was strange to me because i usually don't really get along with people i work with. But this girl is awesome, i loved working the teller line at my old job with her we had so much fun. I loved working there it was easy and fun!
Even thought i no longer work there we have manage to stay close and stay good friends. Even though i didn't see her for seriously 6 months due to our schedules always conflicting. It sucked but i went on a few lunch dates with her here lately so we are back on track!!! This girl cracks me up! She is super sweet and has been through a rough 2 years, it seems like. she just bought a house so Congrats love! Not only that but she also started her own blog so look her up and start following her on her journey in this world! HINT : the name of her blog is the name of this blog!
Anyways she has taugh me alot and kept me sain everyday at work through email little did she know! I'm super happy that GOD brought her into my Life 3 years ago & i truly believe she is a life long friend! So here is to you Kristen happy Thursday love!
~Now You Know!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awe! I love you sugar!! And a big thank YOU! for remaining to be one of the FEW friends that have remained by my side, and on my side, over the past, crazy, couple years! I don't know what I would do without you! Your emails have kept me sane as well! Thanks for always listening to me VENT rather than trying to tell me what to do and tell me when something/someone isn't "good" for me. I value you for that! I love u tons!!
ReplyDeleteP.s. my blog is Wild At Heart :-) forgot the "at". And I will do my best to post tonight! Mwuah!!!